What is onGRID?
It's the first and only all-digital platform in motorsports for all stakeholders. It covers the whole process from event hosting to registration, from management to communication. In a fragmented market, onGRID introduces a single platform for teams and drivers to connect and to register at any race with a few clicks.
It's the platform that empowers all motorsport stakeholders to bring the racing spirit to their administrative activities. It's the technology that simplifies the lives of teams, drivers and organisers, so that they can focus on what they love to do: racing. It's the idea that elevates motorsport administration to a new level.
onGRID uses an advanced process with 2-factor authentication as a legally binding signature in accordance with European law. This completely digital and paperless process is the first of its kind in the motorsports industry. All signatories are initially identified and agree to the terms and conditions of the onGRID platform by means of a qualified electronic signature (QES). Furthermore, onGRID is validating every step, in order to minimise the manual validation work for the organiser.
Empowering all Motorsport Stakeholders
- Organise events with flexibility and efficiency
- Streamline all administrative work and simplify complex processes
- Integrate and onboard all relevant entities for your event
- Manage customised registration details and add-ons
- Manage communications across your event with a central notice board and instant messaging
Teams and Drivers
- Connect with teams and drivers for a quick, paperless registration process
- Manage all your activities in one place, accessible anytime and anywhere
- Customise your experience exactly to your specific needs, including car ownership, legal guardians for young drivers
- Register at any race within a few clicks